Friday, September 28, 2012

Time Needs To Find Some Time And Maybe Get Hot And Heavy So As To Reproduce And Maybe Make More Time. And Then Give It To Me..

There is nothing better than some chocolate and tea on a day like today. Especially when no one else is at home, and the sky is cloudy outside, and all you can hear is soft rain and cars whizzing past on the wet freeway close by. I know it's unrproductive. And I know I shouldn't be eating chocolate because I've been eating such rubbish lately, but after a late bedtime last night and a 6am start, I feel like I should just treat myself.
I'll run tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow..

So it's Friday- the end of my first week of Spring holidays. So far I've done a picnic, a sleepover, a breakfast, a girls shopping trip and movie. I've also done some opshopping and a Youth Alive gig, as well as some lazy nights spent eating take-out with my boyfriend at his house or mine. Oh, and a lot of part-time work. The figures in my bank account better be worth it. Goodness knows I need the money, because next week there is to be a dinner, a coffee-date (and most likely some shopping), a movie night, a trip to the Melbourne Show and- if time permits- another bigger and better picnic. Two weeks is certainly not enough time to get anything done, let alone homework.

And yet I still spend my free time blogging.

Anoosha, you will never learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment