Monday, September 5, 2011

A Week Of Vest-Pocket Discoveries.

"Enlighten me." my mother would say, when I approached her with some fact/statement/declaration.
These past few days have not failed to do just that. Here are a bunch of my vest-pocket discoveries.

  • Natural peanut butter= looks like diahorrea, tastes like gold.
  • Avalanche City write the most wonderfully cute love songs.
  • The best way to make coffee is to add the milk in last.
  • I do things I regret, and I think of things I wish I'd done differently, and spend hours/days/weeks/months beating myself up for it. Lesson learnt: Change and keep going. You can be a different person tomorrow.
  • Tea cures headaches.
  • Pregnancy terminations are free with healthcare cards.
  • Worrying never gets you anywhere.
  • I actually don't like yoghurt very much at all.
  • Happiness is a choice, not a destination.
  • 'Nice 'n' Natural' Caramel nut bars are, in fact, not very nice (or natural) at all.
  • Drawing releases stress.
  • I involuntarily make odd faces at myself everytime I look in the mirror. The fact that I only recently realised goes to show it's likely to be another one of my absurd habits..

No comments:

Post a Comment