Monday, November 28, 2011

Cheers To You.

I don't often blog about random friends, but yes, cheers to you Katelyn. Probably one of my most loyal blog-watchers, your interest in Jack's House makes me feel like I'm doing something worthwhile; so since you're a regular here- here's a post dedicated to you.
And aside from your faithful following, you're also one of the most genuine and beautiful people I've ever met.
What is most lovable about you is your personality- the aura you have with you everywhere. Your undisputed, down-to-earth ways are inspiring and infectious. You make me want to be more like you.

Seeing you quiet or sad is like seeing the sky turn green- rare if not impossible, unusual and somewhat worrying. Your spritely ways lift spirits and bring smiles, yet none like yours.

So now I hope you know I think you're a beautiful and valuable person, and your loyalty to Jack's House is so very much appreciated.

Perhaps I wont even tell you I've blogged about you. I know you'll stop by and see it soon..


No comments:

Post a Comment