Sunday, January 6, 2013

Thoughts That Run Through My Mind While I Run Through The Neighbourhood.

Me: *walks out of driveway* Oh, I want to be done already.
Me: Pwoah, it's a bit hot..
Me: Fuck me, it's so hot, why do I do this to myself?
Me: Okay, not a lot further to go.
Me: Just kidding, I have about 2 kilometres..
Me: Can I get some breeze at least?
Me: Oooh look, another jogger!
Me: I'll smile at him.
Me: Bitch, why didn't he smile back? What a jerk.
Me: I am so hot.
Me: Asdnfkjfkj, I just want to be naked right now.
Me: ...can I run naked?
Me: Oh a second jogger!
Me: Wow... look at him go..
Me: Yeah okay, you just stride right past me, Mr. Marathon. Yeah that's right, you just jog on by.
Me: You and your incredibly fit physique..
Me: Gee, you haven't even broken a sweat..
Me: I'll just plod along here, you just carry on, do your thing bro.
Me: Fuck you, I hate you. And your biceps too.
Me: Stupid fit people.
Me: IT'S SO HOT.
Me: I'm going to die out here.
Me: Oh my Jesus, there are magpies.
Me: Don't make eye contact, don't make eye contact..
Me: Ugh this is such a crap song, I should make a better playlist.
Me: My ponytail is annoying me.
Me: I'm going to shave my head.
Me: OMFG THERE ARE SO MANY FLIES ON ME.
Me: I am so sweaty.
Me: No seriously, I'm sweaty in places I shouldn't be..
Me: I want to be home.
Me: Oh my God, I'm home.

No comments:

Post a Comment