Thursday, December 29, 2011

Things I Need To Do.

Here is a completely unecessary list of the things I need to do in the coming weeks. Perhaps if I didn't spend time creating a pointless blog post, I could minimize the amount of tasks.
Eh.

  1. Finish Cris' letter and surprise gift.
  2. Send it.
  3. Draft and finish Kav's birthday present.
  4. Finish painting the rest of my corkboards.
  5. Vacuum and mop bedroom floor.
  6. Print out photos.
  7. Build Gizmo's new hutch.
  8. Finish reading The Memory Keeper's Daughter.
  9. Buy new i-Pod earphones.
  10. Begin homework from the following classes:
  • History
  • English
  • Media
  • Business Management
  • Literature
  • Psychology.
Yep, that's all my classes.

Oh my. This could quite possibly be the death of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment