Sunday, July 3, 2011

So Much To Do, So Very Little Time..

Winter holidays 'to-do' list:

[x] Clean bedroom.
[x] Develop photos from birthday, and also photos to send to Cris.
[x] Buy souveniers to send to Cris.
[x] Send Cris' letter.
[] Knit at least 2 more patches for my patchwork quilt.
[] Knit at least another 10cm onto my scarf.
[] Clean Gizmo's hutch.
[] Buy the rest of Dilani's present, and Steph's present.
[] Read driving book, so I can get my driver's licence.
[x] Buy storage boxes for my handbags and heels.
[] Buy an expanding file for all my important papers.
[] Organise alarmingly messy third drawer of dressing table.
Homework:
[x] Forensic science.
[x] Macbeth, 2 assignments.
[] Literature research assignment.
[] Maths chapter 11A.
[x] Art folio.
[x] Buy facial skin care products.
[] Use my Typo gift card. (Decorative lanterns, yay!)
[] Use my Dymocks gift card.
[] Paint and hang up wall art.


If you don't hear from me after 2 weeks- I died somewhere along the process of working through my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment