Sunday, August 29, 2010

Boy Meets Girl.


Uh-oh.


Here I go again. I can't help it, the urge has risen. I think I want to cut my hair again. Not just pixie-short. But shorter. Like a boy-cut.
Think Agyness Deyn, in all her wonder and unique style. Choppy layers, and minimum drying time.
Hair that looks as if it's tougher than steel, and cooler than ice. I want that.

And I know I said I was going to grow out my Autumn pixie-cut. I was aiming for flowy, long tresses that reached my hips.
Oh, but Agyness Deyn makes this look so good! I don't know if I want to grow it anymore. I think I want it shorter. I want to cut it.
I know I wanted beautiful long hair, but the pull is magnetic. Short hair beckons.

I'll have to discuss this further with friends. They won't be happy to hear of my sudden change of heart once again.

Oh well. The androgynous kid inside of me wants attention. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment