Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bloggers, Watch This Space.

I say watch this space, but what I really mean is check back every few months. It may take me a while to get around to it, but I've decided to post the first chapter of my novel up on my blog once I've written it.
If I hadn't said anything before, well yes, I do have plans for a novel. I wont tell you how it goes and it doesn't even have a name yet, but I have the entire thing planned out from start to finish. I want to post it up so that I can get suggestions and opinions, and find out what people think of it so far. And whether they'd read the rest of it, after reading the first chapter.

It's a little bit of tragedy and a little bit of romance. It has twists and surprises and unlikely relationships. It has humour and raw, realistic emotion. It jumps from country to country, and has an ending so different from the beginning, that you'd think it was an entirely different book.

Regardless of all that, I do hope you like it. If you read my blog, but don't follow, post me a comment on my Facebook link. If you do follow, then post a comment here.

Keep on checking..

No comments:

Post a Comment