Saturday, August 6, 2011

Yay, August!

Happy August everybody!

Almost seven days in, and I'm loving it already. The weather has been so lovely, and everything seems just right.
I made a silent pledge to myself last month, that I would cut out junk food and only eat healthy food for the entire month of August, and see if I could continue it for the next few months. Seven days in, and I'm sticking to my pledge. I've also been having a bottle of water a day, which is making me pee like Seabiscuit, but I feel good at least.

I finally did some shopping today, buying myself some cute little retro headphones and a new purse, like I'd been wanting for months now.
I also spent some of my birthday giftcards, buying myself a book called The Power of One, which I've been told is a very good book, and the prettiest set of white paper lanterns with fairy lights.
They're so beautiful. I love them. And so far, I love August. And since I'm so happy and full of love, here's a bunch of other things I love.

  • My new paper lanterns
  • The smell of books
  • Fuzzy cardigans
  • Scented body butter
  • Red lip-stick
  • Cupcakes
  • Tea
  • Pandas
  • Maps
  • People who give good hugs
  • Peonies
  • The colour orange
  • Being kissed on the forehead
  • Zebras
  • My best friend
  • Shakespeare
  • Ridiculously high-heeled shoes
  • The Police & Fleetwood Mac
Share it 'round, and enjoy your August <3

No comments:

Post a Comment