Tuesday, October 30, 2012

"Op, What Was That?" "That, Ma'am, Was Your Sanity...And Your Remotely Decent Figure."

Dear Jesus, this is bad.

I know I said I didn't feel bad about eating ridiculous amounts of rubbish because it was making me happy and helping me combat stress, but this is just wrong.
I have consumed so much chocolate and so many Dorito's and so much processed, sugary, artificial junk, that I feel like a walking rubbish dump. A rubbish dump for bad food.

Add to that, I had another mental breakdown a few hours earlier. For some stupid flipping reason, my e-mails weren't working, and I was trying to study and I desperately needed to e-mail my teacher. Then when I finally logged on, it told me I needed to verify some code for security reasons or some bullshit like that, and then when I clicked on the link it gave me, there was no code!

So I cried. For quite a while.

When I'd pulled myself together, it occured to me that I could just try my other e-mail address. Which I did.
Great success.

But after four more pieces of chocolate and a bite of some odd-tasting macaroon, and another mental breakdown threat, I think it's time to go for a run.

Or a walk.

After all that junk food, let's not be too ambitious.

Bye for now, X

No comments:

Post a Comment