Sunday, October 28, 2012

Today I Don't Feel Like Doing Anything.

Yet it is with a dismal sigh that I reluctantly admit I have to do lots of things today. And I really don't want to.

Today I'm skipping church to go and study at the State Library with my beloved study-buddy, Meleonie. Now don't get me wrong, I love seeing that girl, and our city adventures are wonderful, but- but- I just don't want to study anymore. I don't want to have to skip church so that I can go and sit in an intimidatingly quiet (yet stunningly beautiful) library for hours on end, and write pages and pages of essays and notes. I want to be in church, seeing friends and praising the only One who's going to get me through this exam. But hopefully He understands- because I really need to study.

Hopefully if I've made it to next Sunday alive, I'll be at church all the earlier, testifying His faithfulness and greatness.

However, for now, I have a long, arduous list of things to accomplish today, and just looking at it makes me want to curl up in a tight ball and die.


  1. Write practice piece for Section B
  2. Read 'A Christmas Carol' and take note of quotes
  3. Write second practice piece for Section A
  4. Summarise knowledge for all sections
  5. Read business management chapter 19 (yes, there's business homework too)
  6. Finish psychology notes on personality trait theories (and there's psychology!)
  7. Summarise knowledge on personality theories
  8. Potentially make a start on graphs
Okay, so there's 8 things, and this is after I decided I wasn't going to do my last five chapter summary questions for business management. However, these eight things will take me all day. Literally all day. 

"Dear God, please give me strength. And motivation, and persistence, and encouragement, and focus to stay on task all day, and get everything done. Please help me to be productive and efficient, and give me the ability to absorb everything I read and study. Please just get me through the day without another mental breakdown.

Lots of love, Anoosha. Amen."


No comments:

Post a Comment